If the label has been lost, mark the container to avoid confusion.
May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Harmful if inhaled. May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Avoid breathing mist/vapors. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace. Wear protective gloves.
IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Do NOT induce vomiting.
Store locked up. Keep out of reach of children.
Dispose of contents/container, used and contaminated petrol, white spirit, turpentine, or any other solvent used for cleaning at your local Household Waste Recycling Centre.