VITAMIN C-OLWAY WITH COLLAGEN - Manufacturer's page
Boost your immunity with Vit. C from Colway.
Top quality product filled with Native Collagen, vitamins B1, B2, B3, (PP), A, E and K.
Macroelements: phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium.
As well as microelements: iron, copper, manganese and zinc.
Providing your body all it needs to stay healthy, spring time!
Vitamin C is the most important of the vitamins taken in our food, because of its role in the formation of bio-collagen. Man is one of the few mammals on the planet, whose body does not produce vitamin C in the liver. An extreme example of the consequences of its deficiency is scurvy, a disease resulting in stopping the processes of collagen genesis. A number of adverse factors of civilisation as well as stress cause the increase in the demand for this substance.
- It provides the body with natural vitamin C, which:
- Contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system
- Stimulates collagen genesis processes in order to ensure the proper functioning of capillaries, skin, gums and teeth as well as bones and cartilages
- Contributes to the maintenance of appropriate energy metabolism
- Helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system
- Helps maintain appropriate psychological functions
- Helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Rosehip Rosa canina - More than 130 organic compounds can be identified in Rosehip fruit. They are rich in carotenoids (such as beta-carotene, lycopene, xanthophylls) and flavonoids (astragalin, isoquercetin and tyliroside) as well as proanthocyanidins. They contain vitamins B1, B2, B3, (PP), A, E and K. The fruit of Rosehip are also a source of minerals, both macroelements - including phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium - as well as microelements: iron, copper, manganese and zinc.
Fish collagen - extracted from fish skins by a method patented in Poland, is a natural source of peptides that freely penetrate the epidermis and stimulate fibroblasts for increased activity. It strikes the cause of wrinkles - a collagen deficit. It slows down the aging process by moisturizing, making the skin more elastic and regenerated.
Ingredients per the recommeded daily portion
|Ingredients be calculated in||
Content in 1 sachet
Content in 1/2 sachet
|Extract of rosehip (Rosa Canina L.), including||1714.3 mg||857.15 mg||-|
|► Vitamin C||1200 mg||600 mg||750%|
|► Fish collagen||1000 mg||500 mg||-|
|* NRV - Nutrient Reference Value