Revolube Professional Bike Chain Lube
Size: 50[ml] bottle with pipette.
Calcium Sulphonate based lubricant for moderate torque loaded chains (up to 300Nm or 70kW ~ 100HP), working in wet, dry and heavily contaminated conditions.
What was the cleanest chain lube you have ever treated your bike's chain with?
Revolubes Bicycle Chain Lube is unique in terms of dry coating, embedded in your chain material rather than covering it. The result is a "dry" chain that doesn't attract the dirt from road or trails and yet gives you 8 Watts savings* at each climb!
Plus, dead silent drivetrain operation and over 500 miles on single application! Oh, and we are not talking "dry" like dry lube or wax. We're talking sand dry!
* April 2021 road.cc testing, difference between completely degreased chain and Revolubes "dry" coating.
Revolubes™ brings you the state-of-the-art lubrication solutions straight from industry, where machinery reliability stands for desired and long up-time, quality and cost effectiveness, setting a new standard for lubrication in cycling disciplines.
Its well-developed, cutting edge technology provides you with extraordinary performance under load, ensuring smooth drivetrain operation under any condition by bonding chemically with the metal component molecules, forming a microscopic, mono-molecular, wear resistant coating, embedded into the material's surface. This exclusive lubricating formula meets Military and Industrial specification requirements.
- Low viscosity ensures outstanding penetration features, providing the lube to find its way to where it is needed most - inside the links, rather than just outside.
- Increases chain's material load capacity by 500%, what effectively translates to significantly reduced wear at the pin to plate connection, providing protection from chain "stretch'' and snapping.
- Reduces friction coefficient by two orders of magnitude, providing smooth and quiet chain's operation and lower power demand, especially at low cadence, high Watt climbs and with crossed chain gear selection.
- All weather alternative to wet, dry, ceramic, PTFE or wax lubricants. Creates alkaline bonded coating that cannot be washed-out, squeezed-out and prevents the chain from oxidation - rust. The "dry" coating significantly prevents the collection of dust and dirt and provides easy cleaning.
- Easy to apply with a pipette that prevents overdosing and waste.
- Long lasting, good looking and environment friendly - Revolube does not turn black over time due to ageing and operation, preventing environment contamination. Small required amounts and outstanding ageing resistance will provide you with clean drive-train, rims and frame parts.
- 50 [ml] bottle lasts at least 6 months of continuous usage.
All the above aspects are covered in "Why Revolubes" section.